- Has your aging loved one become frail or medically fragile and in need of senior care?
We assist families in selecting the most appropriate senior health care services to enhance the quality of life for their aging parent or relative. We will guide you through this very challenging time by providing the support and expertise you need during this troublesome and perhaps delicate time.
- How can you obtain the support and care your elderly parent needs, while honoring their dignity and desire for independence?
Whether your needs are to keep your aging loved one in their home (Aging in Place), in your home or to find alternative senior living arrangements. – Together we will find solutions.
- Do you care for your elder in the Albuquerque area or do you live out-of-town as a long distance caregiver?
We serve families in both situations. Our specialty is assisting families who live out-of-town. We advise them in the selection of appropriate senior care services, coordinate and monitor care and consult with the family. We are here for you when you can’t be.
Benefits for the Family
- Saving time and energy
- Providing peace of mind
- Alleviating worry, guilt and feelings of being overwhelmed, especially for the long distance caregiver.
Benefits for the Elder
- Providing the best care with emphasis on living safely, independently and comfortably at home.
- Locating alternative living arrangements